Locum Radiologist — Australia Radiology
|REF: 742270||Locum Radiology job in WA Other, WA.|
|SALARY: n/a||AVAILABILITY: Flexible|
Locum Radiologist, job ref: 742270
Location: Various, WA
Salary: up to $3,500 per day, DOE
Remote locum opportunities available (flexible dates) for FRANCZR Radiologists across various Western Australian locations. Reporting plain film, CT, mammo and ultrasound. MRI reporting and ability to perform interventional procedures preferred but not essential. Approximately 80 – 85 reports per day.
Please quote job reference: 742270
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client has been in operation for over 20 years and are now one of the largest private radiology practices in Australia. They have a growing team of highly skilled professionals that provide the highest standard of diagnostic imaging services and a strong commitment to ensuring quality services are available not only in metropolitan areas but also in regional and remote areas.
A little about the role:
We are seeking FRANCZR Radiologists seeking an opportunity to get off the beaten track and work across some of the most remote locations in Australia. Various locum roles are available across Western Australia for the radiologist seeking a change of pace. You will complete between 80 - 85 reports per day across a range of modalities including plain film, CT, mammo and ultrasound. MRI reporting and ability to perform interventional procedures preferred but not essential. You will use Powerscribe Voice Activation however, there are still typists on site if required.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Report on 80 – 85 scans per day.
- Report on plain film, CT, mammo and ultrasound.
- Report on MRI and perform interventional procedures (optional).
- Use Powerscribe Voice Activation.
- Fellow of RANCZR.
- AHPRA registration.
- Experience reporting plain film, CT, mammo and ultrasound (MRI highly regarded).
- Ability to perform interventional procedures (highly regarded).
- Experience using Powerscribe Voice Activation (highly regarded).
- Experience in a similar setting would be beneficial.
- Experience the culture and beautiful, open landscapes of remote Western Australia.
- Flexible dates and locations available.
- Varied caseload – every day is different!
- Work for a leading provider of diagnostic imaging.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Nichole Fitzgerald, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0448 886 683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org