Locum / Permanent Radiologist — Australia Radiology
|REF: 821174||Permanent / Full Time Radiology job in VIC Other, VIC.|
|SALARY: n/a||AVAILABILITY: ASAP|
Locum/Permanent Radiologist, job ref: 821174
Location: Drouin, VIC
Salary: up to $3,500 per day, DOE. Accommodation considered for locum.
FRANCZR Radiologist required for locum role (permanent considered) in Drouin, VIC commencing ASAP until a permanent Radiologist is sourced. Perform 80 - 100 reports per day - modalities include general, CT, MRI and ultrasound. Interventional work – CT and US guided injections and CT angio. Flexible working hours / days available.
Please quote job reference: 821174
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a locally owned and operated private radiology practice run by 2 radiographers with over 50 years of combined experience. The team pride themselves on having the knowledge and equipment to provide top quality images that are consistent and reliable.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a FRANCZR Radiologist available for a locum role (permanent considered) in Drouin, VIC commencing ASAP until a permanent Radiologist is sourced. You will complete between 80 - 100 reports per day using Access Transcription. Your caseload will include general, CT, MRI and ultrasound. You will also be required to perform interventional procedures including CT and US guided injections and CT angio.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Complete 80 – 100 reports per day.
- Report on general, CT, MRI and ultrasound using access transcription.
- Perform interventional procedures – CT and US guided injections and CT angio.
- Communicate effectively with team and patients.
- Fellow of RANCZR.
- AHPRA registration.
- Relevant right to work in Australia.
- Experience reporting general, CT, MRI and ultrasound.
- Ability to perform interventional procedures – CT and US guided injections and CT angio.
- Ability to use access transcription.
- Friendly, hands on, good people skills.
- Experience in a similar setting would be beneficial.
- Locum or permanent opportunity.
- Flexible working hours / days.
- Approximately 1 hour drive to Melbourne.
- Accommodation considered for locums.
- Work within a highly experienced, supportive team.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Nichole Fitzgerald, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0448 886 683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org