General & Theatre Radiographer — Australia Radiography
|REF: 731944||Locum Radiography job in Canberra, ACT.|
|SALARY: n/a||AVAILABILITY: Various|
Various Locum dates General & Theatre Radiographer
Up to $AUD 52 + Super DOE - Accommodation and travel provided
Extremely busy large hospital seeking General & Theatre Radiographers to join their super friendly team. Working various shift patterns including shift, weekends and on call rosters.
Please quote job reference: 731944
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a highly regarded hospital in the Canberra region who offer various medical services including an extremely busy A & E.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a candidate that can perform General X – Ray, Theatre and Mobiles using various Philips machines. Your hours will be varied on a rostered basis and you will be expected to work nights and weekends.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Performing general x-rays, theatre & mobiles.
- Fast paced busy hospital you will need to work quickly and efficiently without compromising on patient care.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a busy large hospital setting
- Demonstrated experience in General / theatre and mobiles
- You will be quick on your feet and be flexible in working where you are required
- Current ACT Radiation Licence – willing to apply
- Current National Criminal Record Check
- Current Drivers licence and vehicle will be required
The team are friendly and they look after their locums, you will be orientated onto the team and be given all the right tools and resources to get you up and running smoothly.
- Self Contained accommodation offered
- Return travel of either fuel or KM reimbursement
- Solid earning potential
In confidence, please contact Amanda O’Shea on 1800 628 776 or +61 7 4031 9991 or email email@example.com