Permanent Radiographer — Australia Radiography
|REF: 559605||Permanent / Full Time Radiography job in QLD Other, QLD.|
|SALARY: Depending on Experience||AVAILABILITY: ASAP|
Permanent Radiographer, job ref: 559605
Location: Far North QLD
AHPRA registered Radiographer for full time, permanent role in a private practice. Experience in General and CT with the opportunity to upskill in MRI.
Please quote job reference: 559605
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a private practice in Far North QLD with multiple locations across the state. Offering a range of services including General, Dental, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Mammography and BMD our client is proud to use the latest technology and equipment to ensure the highest quality images are produced.
A little about the role:
We are seeking an experienced AHPRA registered radiographer to perform General x- ray and CT Scans. You will be using a Philips, GE, Luna Prodigy and Carestream machines. We are seeking a candidate that is looking to train in MRI. You will be a team player and easily integrate into the close knit team. Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Ability to operate Philips, GE, Luna Prodigy and Carestream machines.
- Perform high quality General X- Rays and CT Scans.
- Willing to undertake MRI training.
- Provide an exceptional level of patient care.
Skills and Experience:
- AHPRA Registered Radiographer.
- QLD Radiation User Licence.
- Experience performing General X – Rays and CT Scans
- Previous experience with Philips, GE, Luna Prodigy & Carestream highly advantageous
- Ability to integrate easily into a close knit team.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced working environment.
- Experience working in a similar setting will be highly regarded.
- Permanent position.
- Relocation assistance for right candidate.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Work within a close knit team environment.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today.
In confidence, please contact Amanda O’Shea on 1800 628 776 or +61 7 4031 9991 or email email@example.com