Locum General / MRI Radiographer — Australia Radiography
|REF: 917300||Locum Radiography job in QLD Other, QLD.|
|SALARY: n/a||AVAILABILITY: 8th January to 20th Febuary 2020|
Locum General/MRI Radiographer, job ref: 917300
Location: Cairns, QLD
Salary: Depending on Experience. Accommodation and travel provided.
We are seeking a locum General/MRI Radiographer in tropical Far North Queensland. Commencing 8th January 2020 through to 20th February 2020.
Please quote job reference: 917300
About our Client, your new employer:
On the beautiful coast of Far North Queensland, our client is a large health service operating across multiple locations offering a wide range of services including but not limited to accident and emergency, mental health, allied health, specialist services and obstetrics.
A little about the role:
We are seeking an experienced MRI Radiographer to assist our client in general and MRI from 8th January through to 20th February 2020. The majority of your time will be spent in MRI with a day here and there in general. You will work within a team of experienced and supportive professionals and will be required to participate in a Saturday and on-call roster as and when required. Previous experience with Siemens, Shimadzu, Philips, Fuji and mobile machines is highly advantageous. Very interesting pathology in Cairns.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform high quality images across general and MRI.
- Provide a high level of patient care at all times.
- Participate in the Saturday rotation and on-call roster.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with patients and team.
- Current AHPRA Registration.
- QLD Radiation Use Licence.
- Experience in general x-ray and MRI.
- Ability to operate Shimadzu, Philips, Fuji, Siemens and mobile machines.
- Experience working in a similar setting will be highly regarded.
- Explore the beautiful Far North Queensland.
- Join an experienced and supportive team.
- Accommodation and travel provided.
- Work in the home town of Aussie Locums.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Amanda O’Shea, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0416 592 503 or email email@example.com