Locum Radiographer — Australia Radiography
|REF: 912156||Locum Radiography job in QLD Other, QLD.|
|SALARY: n/a||AVAILABILITY: 11/18 Nov to 20 Dec|
Locum Radiographer, job ref: 912156
Location: Cairns, QLD
Salary: up to $55.00 per hour + Super, DOE. Accommodation and travel provided.
We have multiple locum Radiographer opportunities available in Cairns, QLD for commencement on either 11 November or 18 November through to 20 December 2019. These are general roles including theatre and mobiles with CT experience advantageous. Varied shift patterns including night shifts as rostered.
Please quote job reference: 912156
About our Client, your new employer:
On the beautiful coast of Far North Queensland, our client is a large health service operating across multiple locations offering a wide range of services including but not limited to accident and emergency, mental health, allied health, specialist services and obstetrics.
A little about the role:
Multiple locum radiography roles available in Far North Queensland. You will perform general x-ray, theatre and mobiles working with a range of Shimadzu, Philips and Fuji machines. Commencement dates are 11th November or 18th November through to 20th December 2019.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform high quality x-rays across general, theatre and mobiles.
- Provide a high level of patient care at all times.
- Work a variety of shifts patterns as rostered, including night shifts.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with patients and team.
- AHPRA Registered Radiographer.
- QLD Radiation Use Licence.
- Experience in general x-ray, theatre and mobiles.
- Ability to operate Shimadzu, Philips and Fuji machines.
- Experience working in a similar setting will be highly regarded.
- Accommodation and travel provided.
- Explore the beautiful Far North Queensland.
- Join an experienced and supportive team.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Amanda O’Shea, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0416 592 503 or email email@example.com