Locum CT Radiographer — Australia Radiography
|REF: 913018||Locum Radiography job in NSW Other, NSW.|
|SALARY: n/a||AVAILABILITY: ASAP for 4 - 5 weeks|
Locum General / CT Radiographer, job ref: 913018
Location: Bateau Bay, NSW
Salary: DOE. Travel & accommodation provided.
A fully qualified CT Radiographer is required in the gorgeous, coastal Bateau Bay, NSW to assist our client with their 4 – 5 week locum requirement in their brand new facility. Commencing ASAP you will work as the sole CT / General Radiographer who must be able to cannulate.
Please quote job reference: 913018
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a brand new, Radiologist owned, independent imaging provider in the beautiful coastal location of Bateau Bay, NSW. Their brand new facility is modern and houses state-of-the-art GE equipment to allow the experienced team to provide the best possible services to their community.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a CT Radiographer for a locum role commencing ASAP for 4 – 5 weeks. You will be the sole Radiographer working alongside one Sonographer therefore, you must be confident working independently. The caseload is approximately 5 CT’s per day with the remaining caseload being general x-ray. The ability to cannulate is a MUST and familiarity with GE machines is highly regarded. There is also a doctor on site 3 days per week.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform high quality images across general and CT (cannulation required).
- Provide a high level of patient care at all times.
- Operate GE machines.
- Confidently and capably work independently as well as with others.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with staff and patients.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s.
- Full AHPRA Registration.
- NSW Radiation Licence.
- National Police Check.
- Appropriate rights to work in Australia.
- Experience with GE machines.
- CPR Certificate.
- CT experience required, MUST be able to cannulate.
- Accommodation and travel provided.
- Monday to Friday – no weekends required.
- Work and explore in this gorgeous coastal location!
- Brand new facility and state-of-the-art equipment.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Amanda O’Shea, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0416 592 503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org