Permanent Chief Radiographer — Australia Radiography
|REF: 907744||Permanent / Full Time Radiography job in Brisbane, QLD.|
|SALARY: DOE||AVAILABILITY: ASAP start ideal|
Permanent Chief Radiographer, job ref: 907744
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Salary: DOE. Access to staff benefits.
We are seeking an experienced Radiographer for a permanent opportunity as Chief Radiographer for a private radiology company covering two sites in Brisbane, QLD. The successful candidate must have previous CT and mammography experience. ASAP start ideal.
Please quote job reference: 878484
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a well-known private radiology practice with various locations across Australia. They consistently ensure they provide the best possible service by investing in their practices and upgrading to the latest technology. The Brisbane clinics are easy to refer to as they are the only imaging provider in SE QLD and still bulk bill at least 95% of patients.
A little about the role:
You will be the Chief Radiographer covering two of the Brisbane sites for your new employer. You must have CT and mammography experience. The machines used are Siemens Somatom go, Conebeam CT, Agfa Retrofit DR, 128 Slice Philips with Inteleviewer. You will work alongside a supportive team with a good mix of experience including administrative support and really engaged radiologists.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform high quality images.
- Provide a high level of patient care at all times.
- Operate a range of machines as listed above.
- Confidently and capably work independently as well as within a team.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with staff and patients.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s
- AHPRA registration.
- Appropriate working rights for Australia.
- Confident and experienced Radiographer.
- CT and Mammography experience is a MUST.
- Experience working in a similar environment, highly regarded.
- Permanent opportunity.
- Study leave allowance.
- Staff training opportunities.
- Quarterly management meetings – team sharing.
- Supportive and experienced team.
- Well supported by very engage radiologists.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Nichole Fitzgerald, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0448 886 683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org