6 Month Contract or Permanent Opportunity — Australia Radiography
|REF: 869911||Contract or Temp Radiography job in Perth, WA.|
|SALARY: DOE||AVAILABILITY: Start ASAP|
Please quote job reference: 859846
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is an independently owned and operated radiology clinic in Perth, WA offering x-ray, ultrasound and CT services. They currently work in both the private practice and hospital setting space.
A little about the role:
We are seeking an AHPRA registered Radiographer for either a 6-month contract or permanent solution in the south of Perth, WA commencing ASAP. Working in a team of highly regarded medical imaging professionals you will help support and cover a varied and mixed caseload including General, OPG, CT, Theatre and Mobiles. CT and cannulation experience highly regarded.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Provide high-quality images across a varied and mixed caseload.
- Provide a high level of patient care.
- Operate Siemens and Fuji machines.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with the team and patients.
Skills and Experience:
- AHPRA Registered.
- WA Radiation Use Licence.
- Clinical experience in General X-Ray and CT Imaging – cannulation experience highly regarded.
- Knowledge of RIS and PACS Intelliviewer/COMRAD
- Experience with GE, Philips & Canon
- Ability to work independently while working cohesively in a team.
- Good time management
- 6-month contract or permanent role.
- Rotating shift patterns for extra earning potential
- Support from senior staff
- Social team environment.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Amanda O’Shea, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0416 592 503 or email email@example.com