Locum Physiotherapist — Australia Physiotherapy
|REF: 949477||Locum Physiotherapy job in NSW Other, NSW.|
|SALARY: $45 - $60 PerHour||AVAILABILITY: ASAP to 9th April 2020|
Locum Physiotherapist, job ref: 949477
Location: Leeton, NSW
Salary: $45 - $60 + super per hour DOE. Travel, accommodation and car provided.
We are seeking a locum physiotherapist to assist our client across both private practice and aged care settings in Leeton, NSW. This role requires an ASAP start through to 9th April 2020. Must be confident to work unsupervised. Monday to Friday with no weekends required. Accommodation, travel and car provided.
Please quote job reference: 949477
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a private practice located in Leeton, NSW. Their team of dedicated and highly qualified professionals use their extensive knowledge to treat a range of conditions ensuring they provide the highest standard of services and best outcomes to their patients. The team are proud of the high level of customer care and service. Leeton is a town with a population of approximately 11,000. You will find everything you need here or if you wish you can head out to the main town of Griffith which is close by.
A little about the role:
Your caseload will consist of a mixed age range and include both private practice and aged care. Private Practice is primarily MSK (general injuries and rehab) with some pre-employment. The aged care component is for 12 hours per week working in different aged care facilities providing functional assessments and pain management with the main goal of maximising movement and reducing discomfort to the elderly residents. You will work alongside a team of 4 physiotherapists including a specialist paediatric NDIS physiotherapist in clinic, Monday to Friday. You will need to be confident working unsupervised as the clinic is busy and you will be the sole Physiotherapist when attending the aged care visits.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Provide high quality physiotherapy services at all times.
- Maintain a high standard of patient care at all times.
- Confidently work as the sole Physiotherapist when visiting aged care facilities.
- Work both as part of a team and independently whilst managing a busy caseload.
- Travel between aged care facilities and clinic as and when required.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with patients, team and others.
Skills and Experience:
- Full AHPRA registration.
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s.
- Ability to hit the ground running and work independently.
- Driver’s Licence essential.
- National Police Check.
- Right to work in Australia.
- Experience working in a similar setting will be highly regarded.
- Accommodation, travel and car provided.
- Mixture of private practice and aged care work.
- Work within a friendly and experienced team of professionals.
- Monday to Friday – weekends to relax and explore the area!
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Terry Fitzgerald, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0447 435 335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org