Locum Physiotherapist — Australia Physiotherapy
|REF: 947202||Locum Physiotherapy job in QLD Other, QLD.|
|SALARY: Up to $55 plus super, DOE.||AVAILABILITY: ASAP (duration to be discussed)|
Locum Physiotherapist, job ref: 947202
Location: Bowen Basin (rural), QLD
Hourly Rate: Up to $55.00 plus super, DOE. Accommodation, travel & meals provided.
MINE SITE / CLINIC PHYSIOTHERAPIST
Rural Physiotherapist required ASAP for a locum role (duration to be discussed). This role is split between the clinic and local mine sites (yes, you do get to go on the big trucks!). You will be provided with travel to the location, accommodation and meals for the duration of the locum. Great exposure to the mining industry. This role can be D.I.D.O. upon negotiation, easily accessible from Townsville, Bowen and Mackay.
Please quote job reference: 947202
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a private clinic that provides contractor services to the mining industry. Their company has two sites with a multi-disciplinary team consisting of doctors, nurses, physiotherapists and occupational therapists. The experienced and professional team provide a holistic approach when treating mine employees and members of the community.
A little about the role:
Your role will be split between clinic and onsite at the mines. The clinic is quiet and would afford you time to complete paperwork, further studies or CPD. Onsite, you will be carrying out ergonomic reviews and general occupational physiotherapy. In clinic, you will be working with the young, local population (very few geriatric residents) to provide general, MSK, post-surgery rehabilitation and everything in between as you would expect in a rural setting. Must be confident as a sole Physiotherapist. This role can be D.I.D.O. upon negotiation.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Provide assessment and treatment to caseload.
- Perform high level occupational physiotherapy to the mining industry.
- Provide high quality patient care.
- Confidently work as sole Physiotherapist.
- Work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with team and patients.
Skills and Experience:
- Full AHPRA registration.
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s.
- Appropriate rights to work in Australia.
- 2 recent professional references.
- Recent National Police Check.
- Current Driver’s Licence.
- Exposure to mining industry.
- Assess and treat a range of conditions – every day is different.
- Work within a friendly team of experienced professionals.
- Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and explore what rural Queensland has to offer.
- Excellent inclusions provided.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Terry Fitzgerald, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0448 886 683 or email email@example.com