Sonographer — Australia Pharmacy
|REF: 641955||Contract or Temp Pharmacy job in NSW Other, NSW.|
|SALARY: n/a||AVAILABILITY: 14th May for up to 6 weeks|
Please quote job reference: 641955
About our Client, your new employer
Our client provides medical imaging services to even the most remote areas of Australia, yet you get the feeling you are in the city based on the technology they use and their commitment to providing 1st class service.
A little about the role:
You will be the sole sonographer in this private practice, you will be well supported by the administration team, clinical staff and their tele radiologists. There is no push to complete 20 minute appointments, on average you may see 12 patients or less per day. Nuchal accreditation is not required. Travel and accommodation will be supplied if necessary.
Dates: 14th May for up to 6 weeks
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Performing all ultrasound scans including MSK, general, obstetrics, gynae,
- Perform scans using a Philips IU22 machine
- Liaise with administration staff
- Preparing and sending reports using their software
- Following protocols and processes on site including WH&S
Skills and Experience:
- Scan patients in line with the daily list and on site protocols
- Hold ASAR membership
- Working in a private practice
- Demonstrated experience working as a sole sonographer
- Familiar with using a Philips IU22
People enjoy working in this team because they are a fun, caring team. It is a great way to explore a regional location.
- Great locum rates
- Accommodation and Travel provided
- Fantastic company culture.
Great jobs like this don't come around that often, so make sure you apply NOW!
In confidence, please contact Nichole Fitzgerald on 1800 628 776 or +61 7 4031 9991 or email email@example.com